Sapphire 2021 (Deliveroo Giveaway) Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is promoted by Sapphire Accounting Limited
(“Sapphire”), Deanway Trading Estate, Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Wilmslow, Cheshire, England, SK9 3HW.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of Sapphire (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: Follow https://www.facebook.com/SapphireContractAccountant on Facebook, like and reshare the competition dated 19/01/2021 on the Sapphire Facebook account.
5. The opening date for entries is 19/01/2021. The closing date for entries is 31/01/2021. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one entry allowed per household.
8. The prize is a Deliveroo gift card worth £100 value. One winner will be selected.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. Sapphire reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an electronic system and notified via Facebook no later than the 10/02/2021. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
13. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. Sapphire reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner via email between 10/02/2021 – 28/02/2021. Sapphire reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe.
15. Any entries made on behalf of or for another person or multiple
entries will not be included in the competition.
16. Sapphires’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
17. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Sapphire Accounting Limited, Deanway Trading Estate, Wilmslow Road, Handforth, Wilmslow, Cheshire, England, SK9 3HW18. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
19. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
20. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Sapphire, without additional payment or permission.
22. Under no circumstances will Sapphire be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
23. Sapphire will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Sapphire can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
24. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.